cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userD29Jvofqmq
Constellation

Re: Timer App missing from Galaxy Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have same issue... it worked with my s8.. now i have upgraded to the s10+ and it got rid of my apps on my galaxy watch and the timer is no longer available in the store to download.. tried switching back to the s8 and it was there... switched back again to the s10 and it is no longer there... samsung please fix this asap

userD29Jvofqmq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have same issue... it worked with my s8.. now i have upgraded to the s10+ and it got rid of my apps on my galaxy watch and the timer is no longer available in the store to download.. tried switching back to the s8 and it was there... switched back again to the s10 and it is no longer there... samsung please fix this asap

useruWOoXWH6FT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same problem here just upgraded to s10 from s8 with Galaxy watch. Lost all my apps during the switch, even Samsung-produced ones. Had to manually install Spotify as it didn't show up in the store. Stopwatch was there, but timer is nowhere to be found. Need this app! Please bring it back.
userupCCvxz7hb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Why is this something that needs to be downloaded to begin with? This should be on the watch by default!
userGeh55VEqIh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have just the same issue. After switching to S10+ there is no timer app on the watch, and moreover the download link is not working. I really need this app as all of the guys above. Samsung please reply, it is not funny any more!

NenadBulatovic
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I think no one from Samsung watches this thread anymore. Maybe we should start new thread? Or they really do not care for their users?
user9JbuSrGSgo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Upgrade to s10 phone and timer not showing as a option any longer. Gear s3. 

userLe6JjexZqc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Me too, upgrade to s10 and the timer app is gone. Want to download again on galaxy store buy but it's not there. But the app still available at my gear S2. Samsung please fix this ASAP
Highlighted
Argos
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yup same problem s10+ with galaxy watch 46mm and NO Samsung timer app
user9u1Tkci5On
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had the same problem... I use this more than any other app on my watch (in fact it's my double press home shortcut), so it was really disappointing when it went missing after I switched to the S10. However, I can now download the app! It's simply called timer in the Galaxy store...