Original topic:

Total Zone Minutes

(Topic created: 11-07-2023 02:06 PM)
Rsnic
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

Both my wife and I had Fitbit Versas.  This watch has a great feature,  It accumulated my time in each of the cardio zones and came up with total zone minutes, throughout the day, not just while I was working out.  I believe it used a simple algorithm to do so -- something like 3x highest zone, 2x times next level down.  I found this to be a great indicator of activity and cardio activity

What I'd like to know if there is a way to see the total number of minutes at least in each zone, if not totaled, throughout the day?

If not, I would urge that this feature be included in future software update

Thanks

Al
3 Replies
Puti
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Fitbit is not associated with Samsung that Samsung will make a feature for another brand on their phones
0 Likes
Rsnic
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you, but you missed my point unfortunately. What I am trying to find out if the Samsung Galaxy watch 6 has a way of aggregating minutes spent in each of the cardio zones throughout the day. If not, that's a good metric of daily activity and urge that be included in future software updates
Regardless, thanks for the reply
Al
0 Likes
Danni_k7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I came on looking the same thing. Although my Samsung watch is fantastic I do miss my zone minutes.