JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Touch Screen of Galaxy Watch Active 2 not working

(Topic created on: 9/11/20 5:01 PM)
EduS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
The touch screen of the watch stoped working, I rebooted it, and factory reset it but it still doesn't work. It moves randomly between pages and doesn't let me tap on anything.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user8mRKL7CHSn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am having the same problem. Since there are so many recently having that problem is there something in an app update that could be causing this? Just a thought. I have tried the solutions with no luck. 

0 Likes
EduS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I called the help desk and they have given me the shipping ticket already, thanks
0 Likes
userTGkBOhA4vj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I sent the watch back to Samsung. They are saying there's "water damage to the LCD and the motherboard isnt working and needs to be replaced" for $220. That's totally untrue. I don't even shower with the watch and I can't swim. I barely exercise so it can't even be sweat! A quick search on Amazon for this watch, shows at least a dozen other customers with the SAME issue as ours and being told the same thing. This is Samsung's way of not honouring the warranty. My watch was bought in January this year and by March it was already malfunctioning. My warranty goes till February 2021. Samsung said water damage voids the warranty. I'm finished with Samsung! <edit>There is clearly a malfunction and they are refusing to acknowledge that. What a waste if $270?

Malea222
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same issue with my watch too! I tried rebooting it as well, but it keeps going through it's own apps on it's own.

0 Likes
userTHotXvQ6II
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

yeah me too. im having the same issue. im tired of random touch and swipe, so i shut it down and never use it again.

userqBJUPu8fA7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i have the same issue with my active 2, i bought it 2 months ago...

and if it can't resist water, why they are saying that it is waterproof..

should i throw it and continue my life bcz apparently samsung is not going to acknowledge this malfunction..

0 Likes
userVRpKbbHDxh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have same issue have yours solved?

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes