cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Touch Screen stopped working on Active Watch 2-tried hard reset and now watch will not sync and...

I've had my Samsung Galaxy Active Watch 2 for 10 months.  Touch screen worked just fine until yesterday at some random point.  I went to work out and noticed the touch screen does not work.  Occassionally I can get some reaction when I swipe the edge between the 2 & 3 o'clock spot.

I did a software update and it was a massive one-took almost an hour to download and transfer from my phone.  Didn't fix the problem.

I tried a hard reset but forgot I need the touch screen to work to sync with my phone so now my watch won't sync, touchscreen won't work, and for some reason, it's now in  Spanish, and I can't get it to stop talking or turn off.

My product is registered but I have to track down a receipt from 10 months ago before Samsung will help me...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Touch Screen stopped working on Active Watch 2-tried hard reset and now watch will not sync a...

I'll be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number from the back of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.