cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDnQZuvuHJr
Constellation

Re: Touchscreen Not Working On Active

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just purchased my galaxy active TODAY and my buttons work however my touchscreen does not. I haven't had this watch 3 hours 

userlKPimX6BBL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list of watches not working right out of the box.

Seems like a waste of $200 for something that gets good reviews but doesn't work as advertised.

userJgDDL5WQmR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you see a water drops icon when you press the buttons?  If so, it's in Water Lock Mode.  You will need to press and hold the Home button for about 2 seconds to turn off water lock mode.

usere93O83kAZ3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My touch screen stopped working mid day... Can't even turn it off... How do I reset this thing?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have the watch connected through the Galaxy Wearables app?

usermPGxf1L7z6
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My touchscreen also stopped working. The side buttons still work. I already checked and water save mode is not on. Help!

userEhGg6sk6et
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue, but it worked again after I held down the home button for 7 seconds.

@userUYM5nNCnQa wrote:

The touchscreen stopped working on my brand new Active watch. The buttons are working but nothing on the screen. Is this a setting I accidently switched?

user2l02f0TKvT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone figured out what to do when this stops working? My touch screen has stopped working and I can't even restart the watch because it requires a touch confirmation to restart it.

userFKxpsrG9rW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same problem today. Didnt know wthhh to do. Buttons worked, touchscreen didnt. I thought maybe if I held down the home button (the bottom button) that perhaps it may just restart on it's own. It worked. Hold down the home button until the screen shuts off so maybe 7-10 sec give or take. It will turn back on and reboot the watch. Good luck [: @userUYM5nNCnQa 

userCPsovYRZ2b
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Press and hold the power button until it reboots. That fixes the touchscreen not working.