cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Touchscreen Not Working On Active

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone figured out what to do when this stops working? My touch screen has stopped working and I can't even restart the watch because it requires a touch confirmation to restart it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same problem today. Didnt know wthhh to do. Buttons worked, touchscreen didnt. I thought maybe if I held down the home button (the bottom button) that perhaps it may just restart on it's own. It worked. Hold down the home button until the screen shuts off so maybe 7-10 sec give or take. It will turn back on and reboot the watch. Good luck [: @userUYM5nNCnQa 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Press and hold the power button until it reboots. That fixes the touchscreen not working.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My watch is fifteen days old, and the touchscreen has stopped working. And to make matters worse, I live in Brazil and I made the terrible mistake of acquiring a Samsung product outside my country (bought it in Panamá) so now I can get no support for my problem.

How did you solve this? Can anyone help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLokQgHuVDw Have you tried resetting your watch to see if you get functionality back in the touchscreen? Here are the steps to reset your watch. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003105/#factory-reset-your-samsung-smart-watc...