Original topic:

Trouble adding galaxy 3 watch

(Topic created: 08-03-2022 08:08 PM)
311ytc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I transferred my phone (samsung 22+) and internet about a week ago to AT&T.  The next day I realized I forgot to transfer my galaxy 3 watch.  I've now called ATT 3 times and went into the store once and no one can help.  1st guy tried to set up a new line and said I could complete setup through the samsung wear app.  When that didn't work the next agent said I need a new Sim card.  Note: samsung 3 has an internal Sim.  There's no way for me to add a new one ( that I know of).  The 3rd phone agent tried to start fresh with a dedicated number for my watch (running my credit now for the 4th time) and then said the only way to do it was to buy a new watch.  I hung up thinking I would just go into a store.  They guy at the store tried to help me add a new service through the samsung wear app but the watch said it could connect.  We gave up with no resolution.   Any advice is welcome.
1 Reply
user8FWaMyiRZ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

If your watch will not pair to a phone, or if it randomly disconnects, restarts your watch. You should also make sure the Galaxy wearable app is up to date, but it may be necessary to reset the app and unpair your watch.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes