Original topic:

Trouble putting on plan

(Topic created on: 6/7/21 7:21 AM)
Kursten
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Has anyone had a problem putting your watch on your phone plan? I got the active 2 watch in January for my s20 ultra.  They couldn't get it to work . Sent me a new watch I got watch off samsung website.  Still 2ed watch not working . Got a active 3 a week ago been trying every day an they can't get it to work.. is there something I'm supposed to do to watch besides add it to app? 
0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Kursten 

If you have the cellular version of the watch, you need to contact your carrier and have them start service on the phone. This will have a monthly fee just like your phone.

If you have the Bluetooth version of the watch, the watch does not connect to your cellular plan. It only connects to your phone via Bluetooth. 

Kursten
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
They have told me they can't get it to connect. I've talked to so many people and been to store since January. Noone can get it to work . I got the LTE
0 Likes
userZ0LA1RVvYM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

I just had this problem with mine last week. I was about to send mine back and get a new one also. After 2 days of calling Verizon and Samsung I did some research of my own and found out that if they take your old watch line off your plan completely and add a new one for the new watch it fixes the problem.  Mine worked right after they did that. Good Luck