cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxUsgzQtcH7
Constellation

Two weeks old and this plastic/rubber piece can't out from under the rotating bezel.

Bought my Galaxy smart watch almost two weeks ago and this small thin plastic/rubber piece came out from under the bezel. Just before it came out I did feel a slight resistance to turning (very very slight). Anyone know what this is and should I be concerned?IMG_20190620_125444636.jpg

15610505850214962676128813191817.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Two weeks old and this plastic/rubber piece can't out from under the rotating bezel.

Thank you for reaching out. We would recommend a service repair. Can I please have the following information in a private message: 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

TheRabbi
Halo

Re: Two weeks old and this plastic/rubber piece can't out from under the rotating bezel.

I just swapped my scratched bezel out for a new one. Based on what I saw from the disassembly, that is most likely a little sliver of finish that flaked off from the bezel's underside. Or maybe debris got caught under the bezel during assembly. There is NOTHING else under there that looks like that. It's just a thin white plastic ring to secure the bezel to the body, and four tiny ball bearings and springs.

I seriously doubt you'll suffer any functional or performance loss, but if you're concerned about it, I guess you can request service. Just know that that isn't supposed to be there anyway.

Elantric
Asteroid

Disassembly Samsung Galaxy Watch R800. **Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you brake anything inspired by watching this video.** Check my another video for fixing Wireless Download Mode : https://youtu.be/oQNOaZ8-BTQ
HUCKABAY
Constellation

I had 4 of them come out from under mine and now the bezel works when it wants too 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • Serial number
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The repair process is 7-14 business days, including shipping both directions. Please package the device in a sturdy box with lots of packing materials. Please make sure the package does not have any hazardous materials icons on it. Do not to use a padded envelope to prevent physical damage. Any physical/liquid damage voids the warranty and may result in additional charges to fix the device. Please be aware the device will be re-flashed and all data will be erased to protect personal information. Please only send the device and charger without accessories. You will get an email with repair instructions and a UPS prepaid shipping label. Please print UPS the label off within 10 days and ship the device to us within 30 days.   

The service order number is 4150963925.  Please write the service order number on 3 sides of the box.

userHlSbgtdWfL
Constellation

It just happened to me, what should I do? Is that part of the waterproof system??Screenshot_20190913_071841.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Service is suggested for this issue. Please send a private message with your full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky