I updated my wearable app and now I can no longer connect remotely when away from my phone. I have Verizon wireless as a service provider. The watch is connected to a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus. I have the 46mm and 42mm. Neither watch is connecting remotely. Please help
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey there guys!
Have you tried clearing the cache of your Galaxy Wearables application and wiping the cache partition?
Settings>Applications>Wearables>Storage>Clear Cache & Restart the device by wiping the cache partition.
We would also recommend upon restarting the device to wipe the cache partition to see if the symptoms persist.
Steps for wiping the cache partition have been included below:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.
I don't got it to connect remotely. This is what I did:
I cleared the cache in:
Galaxy Watch Plugin
Samsung accessory service
Then restarted the phone
I then connected the watch by Bluetooth, then disconnected.
The watch now connects remotely