Original topic:

Unable to Setup mobile plan for my Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R845F

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 01:29 PM)
user3NdGAEIvdX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello Experts,

I am using 'Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R845F' and latest Samsung galaxy S22 ultra with AT&T carrier -5G

My watch supports LTE but i am unable to setup mobile plan for my smartwatch. I went to AT&T store they asked me to visit Samsung store. But in both places i did not find a solution. I cannot see the AT&T Number Sync option in my watch, I don't have the 5-digit code to number sync. I am not sure what is the issue.

Someone please let me know the solution for this.  

4 Replies
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
What model number is the watch?
0 Likes
user3NdGAEIvdX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
SM-R845F
0 Likes
Bs2209
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
So that is the LTE model. Did you maybe try a factory reset of the watch and see if setting it up again let's you connect it? If that d doesn't work how long have you had it? If it's 1 year or less maybe try a manufacturer warranty replacement 🤔
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to set up the mobile plan on your Galaxy watch 3 with your S22 Ultra. Please know based on the model number your watch is an international watch. Based off your model number, your watch is an international watch which could cause compatibility issues if you are trying to use number sync with a US device. Please see these model numbers for reference: SM-R845F (Global, LTE model) and SM-R845U (USA, LTE model).