JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4/5/6 Update stuck on “Copying to phone”

(Topic created: 03-01-2022 10:28 PM)
ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

I’m currently trying to download the late February update to my galaxy watch 4 and it keeps saying “copying to phone” then saying that it cant. My watch is connected to my home Wi-Fi even though I’m getting the message saying to connect to WiFi and its still having the issue. Ive tried to download the update without being on Wi-Fi, Ive tried to download it on my pixel 6 with and without Wi-Fi as well and the same issue is coming up. Any way to fix this or just keep trying?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userl7Iglynzus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same problem. This is how I got around it:

I connected the watch to Wi-Fi and I DISCONNECTED the watch from my phone by turning the phone Bluetooth off. Then I was able to update on the watch.

Please respond with your status. Hope this helps!

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
userl7Iglynzus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same problem. This is how I got around it:

I connected the watch to Wi-Fi and I DISCONNECTED the watch from my phone by turning the phone Bluetooth off. Then I was able to update on the watch.

Please respond with your status. Hope this helps!

ToxicPoptart
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sorry i just saw this reply. That definitely worked and I’m updating now. Thank you so much for the help!

userCeXeTC36T2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Watch keeps trying to upgrade but at the end it is "unable" to upgrade......... I am stoll on GVK4

0 Likes
JusYan
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Trying to install the latest update but it's stuck. 2nd time trying

Update: Needed to download the latest wearable app.
JusYan
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Stuck at 0%20230125_132641_1000001395_1674689204.jpg
0 Likes
Travis2020
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Possible network issue. Wifi connectivity issue or you might have to force hard reset the watch to factory default I assume.
0 Likes