Original topic:

Unable to find the blood pressure app Watch 3

(Topic created on: 2/9/21 3:15 PM)
rivergriz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have been trying to find the blood pressure app for the watch 3. I have looked everywhere I can think of. I have the ECG app.

I thought it would be in the new replace of the Health app,but .....no!
See

Where can I get the blood pressure app? 
10 Replies
sojdad77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I believe you have to have the health app on the phone and go through the watch app to get it on the watch. I believe that is how my fiancé did it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

My BP Lab 2.0 - Apps on Google Play

and

Solved: Blood Pressure app? - Samsung Community - 1657265

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Jpigott
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Who is the owner of this app I'm not finding it. Is this the app that was reasleased on 2/4/2021?
0 Likes
SuperSam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't think the watch actually does blood pressure or blood sugar. I believe the health app just has a spot to record your blood pressure and blood sugar . just to document. it also has a spot for weight but its not a scale. it has a spot for what you ate and drank.
0 Likes
Jpigott
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am looking for the same thing the new app was to be released 2/4
0 Likes
Jpigott
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the latest Samsung Health Monitor app available to me which is dates back to Sept 20.  It does EKG only.

The BP Labs 2 app is very accurate but it is a cumbersome to use, meaning not ready for prime time.  My most recent reading was only 1 pt off from my cuff reading.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
Jpigott
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm hoping this new one that was in the article will work on other phones like Samsung galaxy s8+ as the other app looks like s9 and up.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

The BP labs app doesn't really work on my S21 as it doesn't have a sensor but the plugin on the watch is pretty accurate after a calibration.

Bill
---