JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to measure VO2 Max for Treadmill workout

(Topic created: 12-22-2022 07:33 PM)
cnish09
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 classic and love it, but I don't see an option to measure VO2 Max for Treadmill workout. I do see that option during running workout in data screen. But being in a place where we cannot run outside much, treadmill is the only option and it's very bad that we cannot VO2 Max for Treadmill especially the capability is there in the Watch for other workouts. Is there a feature request already to add this in future update or am I missing something. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.