cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Update Issue

I have a Samsung Galaxy 46mm smartwatch. Last night (11/25/20) there was an automatic software update for it and since then the battery is constantly draining and is over heating. Right now I have it turned off and charging. Once its fully charged I plan on leaving it off for a day to see if that helps. If anyone has any advise I'd greatly appreciate it. 
#Samsung
#Smartwatch 
2 REPLIES 2
Astronaut

Re: Update Issue

Well, sort of. My Active2 updated about 5 months ago. <edit> Same as you...overheating, blowing through a full charge, sometimes stuttery. Really was worried...you-know-who doesn't exactly have the best track record with batteries, ya know.
Last update, maybe a two months ago, fixed the battery and overheating. Watch is still much more jerky than when new.

Astronaut

Re: Update Issue

Hopefully they'll come out with another update that'll fix this problem. I just went through a huge hassle with AT&T getting that watch on our plan and syncing up with my phone. I guess this is past 2 of the never ending saga of this smartwatch. I know what you mean there, I've survived the S6 generation of fire phones lol but in all seriousness thank you and have a good holiday!