Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLA781
Constellation

Update Samsung Pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Day,

I purchased this weekend my new shiny Galaxy Watch 46 MM.  It's been great and the battery life thus far has been wonderful.  My issue is however when i tried to read my credit card to my watch, the app on my phone is giving me a constant repeating message "update samsung pay, update your app to continue using samsung rewards"

The APPs are all up today

i've force closed

I've cleared cache and etc

I've reset the app

Anyone experience this?  And have suggestions?

Thanks

JLA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Update Samsung Pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team. They can be reached at 1-844-726-7297

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team directly at 1-844-726-7297.

Brian H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same continuous notification  over and over again. 

I have had the Samsung Pay plug-in for a while. This just started today when I let the Galaxy Wearable app update the Samsung Pay plug-in . 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team. They can be reached at 1-844-726-7297

userTTZev0jm56
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've called them, they are NO help

Carljohnson52
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the new S10+ and the Galaxy watch and now I can't use Samsung Pay on the watch.

@Brian H wrote:

I am having the same continuous notification  over and over again. 

I have had the Samsung Pay plug-in for a while. This just started today when I let the Galaxy Wearable app update the Samsung Pay plug-in . 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Carljohnson52 I recommend reaching out to our Samsung pay team at 1-844-726-7297. They can further assist you with your concerns.

andreyk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue.

I spoke with Samsung Pay support.

We went through the factory reset of watch, uninstalling Samsung Pay Plugin, Galaxy Wearable app, Galaxy Watch Plugin and reinstalling it back without any success - as I expected.

Now they want me to send the watch for reflashing. I don't expect it to resolve the issue as well.

userIif8te0DPz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the exactely same problem since Samsung Pay was updated 2 days back from Galaxy Wear app over my S3 Frontier. The pop up won't stop, tried everithing, the only solution for the time being is to stop the Samsung Pay pluggin over the phone, since over the watch it works just fine for payments. Also cannot acess Samsung Rewards true the Samsung Pay pluggin, it won't open saying something about it cannot connect, hope they fix this fast since its really annoying.Screenshot_20190227-105645.jpg

Screenshot_20190227-105658.jpg

Screenshot_20190227-105635.jpg

userTTZev0jm56
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is my exact problem it just started a few days ago. I can get into the Pay app on my phone but when I try to see rewards i get the error can't connect to the server. Then later today, my watch reset itself not one but twice. What the heck is going on here.

@userIif8te0DPz wrote:

Having the exactely same problem since Samsung Pay was updated 2 days back from Galaxy Wear app over my S3 Frontier. The pop up won't stop, tried everithing, the only solution for the time being is to stop the Samsung Pay pluggin over the phone, since over the watch it works just fine for payments. Also cannot acess Samsung Rewards true the Samsung Pay pluggin, it won't open saying something about it cannot connect, hope they fix this fast since its really annoying.Screenshot_20190227-105645.jpg

Screenshot_20190227-105658.jpg

Screenshot_20190227-105635.jpg