cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userNwxzYxzE1O
Constellation

Update causes the gear s plugin to crash

Anyone have crash issues with the update on galaxy gear s2 watch it won't pair to my phone now and keeps popping up that the galaxy gear s plugin keeps stopping...

7 REPLIES 7
userW2BHKu0r9e
Constellation

Re: Update causes the gear s plugin to crash

My husband has no problem with his s10  since he updated but I have same issue as u since I updated husbands watch wont work on my s9 we have the same watch but mine wont work on his mobile comes up with plugin keeps stopping on both mobiles but again no issues with his watch on his mob 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you restarted both devices since the update? What kind of phone are you using? 

user5NcAbA1D49
Asteroid

Same problem... I've restarted both devices.... uninstalled and reinstalled. 

Nothing is fixing this plugin problem

ZKJohnson
Astronaut

I'm having same exact issue. I have the s10Plus and gearS2 watch. I've tried everything from hard reset on the gearS2 watch to un-installing and re-installing the the Galaxy Wearable app...I've done all this multiple tiems in the last two days but nithing fixes it. There are directions online to run watch in airplane mode and delete cached from memory, etc. NOTHING WORKS!

userNuMjSbSKqD
Constellation

Same issue as everyone else.  Ran the wearable update on Saturday and since then the watch has been unusable.  Samsung support first told me to clear cache and data on both the  Wearable App and the Gear S Plugin.  I did that and still got the same error.  I kicked it back to them and got a reply that they are moving my ticket to the Responsible Group, whoever that is.

Obviously no one did any regression testing Smiley Sad

MrsJohnson
Asteroid

Having the same issue. Both phone and watch are up to date, both have been restarted several times, I even unpaired, re-paired, cleaned cache and still nothing!!!

MrsJohnson
Asteroid

So, after uninstalling the Galaxy plugin, I'm connected, back up and running. No issues since, so far anywhere.