cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Update removed running app functionality

Hello everyone, I want to preface this by saying that I have looked through the forums to see if this problem was already brought up, and couldn't find it. If it has already been resolved, please let me know and I'll take this post down.

I run regularly and get a lot out of the running component of the workout app on the Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. My favorite feature of the app is that you can customize a voice call-out of the metrics you're most interested in hearing, at customizable intervals (ie. you can have it tell you average pace, heart rate and forecasted time to finish every 1km). Since the most recent update (5.5.0.1?), I have not been able to get this call-out. The first run that I did after the update did have a call out, but it was very narrow in its functionality, telling me that I had just run 1km twice in a row and then time elapsed. I turned it off because I couldn't figure out how to customize, and now I can't figure out how to get it back on at all.

I'm sure that there's an easy fix to this and I've just been looking in the wrong place, so if someone who also uses this functionality could guide me to the right spot to fix it, that would be most appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Update removed running app functionality

need to erase everything but not phone numbers
Astronaut

Re: Re: Update removed running app functionality

need to erase everything but not phone numbers
Constellation

Re: Re: Update removed running app functionality

This is irrelevant and unhelpful.