Original topic:

Update

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 09:12 AM)
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Had an update today and now when I long press the complications for my step count all I get is a blank screen ask the other complications are working, my watch face is the pixel minimal, is it the watch face or the wearable app?
5 Replies
userncbbUnTvvu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I also did the update. Now the step and HR sensors do not work. The green light is blinking but nothing is read. I've rebooted, reset, did the elliptical/rowing machine disable and nothing.
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I wasn't sure where the problem was coming from so I emailed the developer of the watch face I'm using and he wrote back to me immediately, said the problem was the update on Samsung's part ace that there would be another update soon, within 20 he had an update to his watch face and it's working now, I believe it was the Samsung health app
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry for the typos😊
0 Likes
userHSDxdJhTOG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey guys, Pixel Minimal Watch Face developer here: Can confirm the issue comes from the latest Samsung Health version. I've reported the issue to Samsung so that they can fix it and released a fix for Pixel Minimal Watch Face (version 2.0.5) that should make things work as expected again. 

Note that tapping on the steps now redirects to the Samsung Health app screen rather than the Steps screen directly as opening the steps screen is buggy. But going to steps is just one tap away so it should be ok I guess.

0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks again, your prompt responses and help are what make this watch face even better!, if anyone hasn't tried tried developers watch face, you're missing out, give it a try, face is terrific and so is the developer!
0 Likes