JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Useful routines for the Watch 4 and 5

(Topic created: 03-05-2023 06:01 PM)
jcamachott
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why can't we set a routine to turn on Raise wrist to wake when I'm disconnected from my home wifi, then turn it back off when I'm reconnected back at home (or some other arbitrary situation)?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
userAtGIrQJxuz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I utilize Bixby routines on my s21 ultra for a several things. One that would be invaluable for the watch would be the Battery level related routines. If battery is at, below a certain level (as dictated in the routine) have the watch Alert to that level just as the phone can tell you your battery level is below a certain level (mine alerts at 50% and then 25%)... would be nice!

ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Concur with OP 200%!
DarkToaster
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,
I am currently using Bixby Routines to set my phone to vibrate only when I am at school.
This works quite well, but I would like to see this feature on the Galaxy Watch 5 as well.

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

theflash219
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a S22 Series on which I have set bixby routines to get the best out of the device and it has made my usage incredible and has also helped in conserving battery life, I would like to request same feature for the watch as well, if that isn't possible enable these within the system settings itself.

Things that I would want as a feature is
1) Set power saving mode based on battery level on watch like if battery reaches 30% enable power saving mode
2) Set watch only mode if battery reaches 10% on watch
3) If geo location is outside the house enable auto brightness on watch
4) On a particular time enable or disable Bluetooth

I know these can be achieved because we already have an option to enable bedtime mode based on a schedule so these are similar requests either can be done in the system setting itself or enable routines and let us decide what routines to set

DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
An interesting idea.