Original topic:

VO2 Max

(Topic created: 06-11-2019 07:56 AM)
user4nZcnWMiUR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Will you guys be adding V02 Max to the fitness app for the newer Galaxy watch 46mm? I feel like if its offered on the galaxy active why not on Samsung health? 

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's one thing that we can't answer because no one knows except for developers on what will be add in future updates to the products wish i could give you a answer

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2S22 Ultra + Verizon Wireless
userzUh16F2m6c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ahhh! I just got a Samsung Active, but there is no VO2 Max! I've gotten used to having this on my Garmin and hate not having it. Does Samsung have any 3rd party apps that will measure VO2? I don't think I'm going to keep this watch otherwise. It's very dissapointing. 

userzUh16F2m6c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ahhh! I just got a Samsung Active, but there is no VO2 Max! I've gotten used to having this on my Garmin and hate not having it. Does Samsung have any 3rd party apps that will measure VO2? I don't think I'm going to keep this watch otherwise. It's very dissapointing.  Is Samsung going to do anything about this? 

0 Likes
usergGcM2b9X8j
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

For VO2Max, Samsung advertises the Watch Active has VO2Max, but then you find out it's only on Pear App, which requires a monthly fee to use.  Even cheap sports watches report VO2Max included with the hardware purchase.

Watch Active and now Watch Active 2 are not serious sport watches.

0 Likes