cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4nZcnWMiUR
Constellation

Will you guys be adding V02 Max to the fitness app for the newer Galaxy watch 46mm? I feel like if its offered on the galaxy active why not on Samsung health? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: VO2 Max

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That's one thing that we can't answer because no one knows except for developers on what will be add in future updates to the products wish i could give you a answer

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
That's one thing that we can't answer because no one knows except for developers on what will be add in future updates to the products wish i could give you a answer

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
userzUh16F2m6c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ahhh! I just got a Samsung Active, but there is no VO2 Max! I've gotten used to having this on my Garmin and hate not having it. Does Samsung have any 3rd party apps that will measure VO2? I don't think I'm going to keep this watch otherwise. It's very dissapointing. 

userzUh16F2m6c
Constellation

VO2 Max anyone?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ahhh! I just got a Samsung Active, but there is no VO2 Max! I've gotten used to having this on my Garmin and hate not having it. Does Samsung have any 3rd party apps that will measure VO2? I don't think I'm going to keep this watch otherwise. It's very dissapointing.  Is Samsung going to do anything about this?