JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Verizon number share LTE Galaxy Watch 4 Not Compatible?

(Topic created: 03-07-2022 08:46 PM)
userQKak91zWr0
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Has anyone else ran into the same problem when trying to connect galaxy watch 4 44mm to Verizon network via numbershare? I called and Verizon level 1 and 2techs said that my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 44mm Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LTE is not compatible with Verizon network. Can someone please help me 😢😢😢😢😢
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the watch not working for number share. Per our information you are able to use your Galaxy watch 4 for numbershare on the Verizon network. Using a single phone number requires the smartphone and Galaxy Watch4 carrier to be the same. Also Check with your carrier to see if your Smartphone plan is eligible for Galaxy Watch4 cellular service. Please know support for non-Samsung devices may vary by carrier. Please check with your service provider if your plan supports Galaxy Watch4. Give this link a try for more information regarding carrier compatibility: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch4/carrier/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the watch not working for number share. Per our information you are able to use your Galaxy watch 4 for numbershare on the Verizon network. Using a single phone number requires the smartphone and Galaxy Watch4 carrier to be the same. Also Check with your carrier to see if your Smartphone plan is eligible for Galaxy Watch4 cellular service. Please know support for non-Samsung devices may vary by carrier. Please check with your service provider if your plan supports Galaxy Watch4. Give this link a try for more information regarding carrier compatibility: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch4/carrier/