cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfazmGbSMUV
Asteroid

Voicemail notification

When are they going to do an update to fix voicemail notification that won't clear. Same day I got my watch I have the same voicemail notification that I've listened to a million times trying to clear. Voicemail doesn't even exist anymore but the notification will not delete. You would think spending hundreds of dollars extra for a quality name brand like Samsung would mean these issues would be resolved immediately. My $90 ZTE smart watch never had charging or notification issues....

3 REPLIES 3
useruVy03iL8g2
Constellation

Re: Voicemail notification

Yes I agree how sad is this and we get no help

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@userfazmGbSMUV wrote:

When are they going to do an update to fix voicemail notification that won't clear. Same day I got my watch I have the same voicemail notification that I've listened to a million times trying to clear. Voicemail doesn't even exist anymore but the notification will not delete. You would think spending hundreds of dollars extra for a quality name brand like Samsung would mean these issues would be resolved immediately. My $90 ZTE smart watch never had charging or notification issues....

I had this happen on my previous Galaxy Gear S2 4G and on my Galaxy Watch LTE that I currently own.  Do you have a carrier service on the watch?  I did have T-Mobile service on it

When you factory reset the watch and that voicemail notification won't go away and if you currently have carrier service on it, then when reseting, tell watch to delete the service on the watch as well.  You will be able to reinstate it again during setup

Kitty Caine
Cosmic Ray

Me too. I have an S42 watch. It was a birthday gift.

Have tried everything. I don't feel I should have to go to carrier since I bought it from Samsung. This has been on the feed since at least July.

They need to stand behind there products.

I got the Galaxy S8+ and it took months to fix an issue. 

Because they are not customer friendly, I will not buy another Samsung.