cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

WATCH STILL OVERHEATS

So I sent my watch to Samsung because its overheating while making a phone call. They said they replaced the battery and fixed the problem. After recieving my watch a month or so later not due to Samsung but UPS horrible shipping thats another story.  It STILL overheats!!! I payed 400 us dollars for this watch and 10 per month for cellular service that i cannot use.  I feel duped for my money because i cannot make phone calls without my phone as advertised. I rather have one of your first gear watches than this new concraption.  I had the watch less than a year. I bought the S10+ because i have the watch. What a waste of hard earned money. PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM OR STOP SELLING THE WATCH WITH CELLULAR SERVICE. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WATCH STILL OVERHEATS

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: WATCH STILL OVERHEATS

Omg so well said.... I have the same problem... I recently bought the watch and I left my phone at home just to see how well it would work when it's not near my phone... Wellllll not good... I got a phone call that only lasted seconds before the watch decided to overheat and shut off.. Im so upset.. The active 2 watch is doing the same thing I returned that 2 months ago now im still having this problem....