cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userhZ5hu7pHpz
Constellation

WIFI on Galaxy watch?

First off, I am not sure this is even the right location.  I did not see any location for Galaxy Watches.

Can someone please tell me what is the role of the Wifi on the Galaxy Watch?

I read that it is supposed to give me my notifications if i walk out of blue tooth range but it does no such thing.

first off, I connect it, it says I am connected and then it goes off.  I have it on AUTO.  I assume when I am not in blue tooth range it should connect.  It does nothing like that.  What is the difference between auto and always on?  I can't find this documentation anywhere!

Second...what does it even do?  If I walk away from my phone, shouldn't the wifi still be on and give me messages?

Also, will this work with a big hospital wifi?  I have it on on my phone, I turn on the wifi on always and it comes on ,but auto it does not.  What is the difference?

Any help would be needed because I want to be able to fully use the functions of my watch.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WIFI on Galaxy watch?

Thank you for reaching out. Do you have the remote connection feature enabled in the Galaxy wearables app? Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061431/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userhZ5hu7pHpz
Constellation

Re: WIFI on Galaxy watch?

Yes I did see that but it does not answer a single question that I asked.

Yes I have remote connection enabled.

Thanks anyway.