JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Waiting for my Galaxy Watch3 (45MM), Mystic Black (LTE) preorder

(Topic created: 10-21-2020 09:03 AM)
fuzzywayne
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I purchased a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G 512GB (T-Mobile), MOGA XP5-X+ Controller, Galaxy Buds Live, Mystic Black and a Galaxy Watch3 (45MM), Mystic Black (LTE) on August 19th. I recived the fist 3 items on October 9th. I am still waiting for a ship date for the Galaxy Watch3 (45MM), Mystic Black (LTE). I'm wondering if Samsung dosen't want to ship it out because of the $200.00 discount I was able to get off of the watch?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
userc46ydyFQru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Still waiting on my watch as well its was supposed to arrive on the 6th but now customer service keeps telling me mixed stories... I dont think they haave the supply to send out

0 Likes
fuzzywayne
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe we should ask to get some stuff for free, time is money.
0 Likes
userc46ydyFQru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

About to cancel my order its been over a month of waiting and I am seeing that others are having issues with the watch... So thinking I should get something else

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
fuzzywayne
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have called and chatted so many times that I have lost count. Last thing I was told on the phone Monday, like the Monday before, "I'm not sure what's going on, but it should be resolved before the next time you call."
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

View solution in context

0 Likes