cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Wake Up Gesture on Do Not Disturb

From everything I've read when do not disturb is on the wake up gesture is supposed to be disabled but mine constantly wakes up. It's especially annoying in the middle of the night when it's right by my face. I've noticed it does this on theater and goodnight mode as well. Is there no way to turn the wake up gesture off? I'm tired of being woken up by my watch. 
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Wake Up Gesture on Do Not Disturb

Don't wear the watch to bed? My wakeup gesture seldom works as it is so I don't have this issue.
Highlighted
Asteroid

What's the point of tracking your sleep if you don't wear the watch to bed? The fact that it doesn't turn off is the issue and, from what I've read, it sounds like it's just my watch, everyone else is having a problem with it turning on.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Me too.  This started right after the latest update a couple of days ago.  The update also seems to be causing the battery to drain much faster.  I wish I could roll it back to the way it was.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I got my watch in July and it's pretty much been a problem since then. The face goes on regardless of what I have it set on, even though it says it should stay off. It's the one thing I really don't like about this watch.
Highlighted
Astronaut

This used to work for me until the most recent update. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am having the same issue.  Tried using the Goodnite mode, but it is a manul process, when it used to be automatic.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Wake Up Gesture on Do Not Disturb

and mine still lights up in goodnight mode 🤬
Highlighted
Asteroid

Wow not good. so at least that works for me, bit it is a pain. Hope Samsung fixes this soon.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes, this is a pain. I don't want to manually turn off the wake up gesture every night and manually on every morning. Do Not Disturb should mean Do Not Disturb. Not shining a white light in mine and my partners face several times during the night. Has anyone at Samsung actually tried to use a Galaxt Watch?