cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

Wanting to buy the Samsung Active2 LTE watch. Can't find any information on it sale date.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to purchase the Samsung Active2 LTC watch.  I can't find any information concerning its sale date.  This concerns me, as how hard is it to announce a sale date?  Could Samsung decided to simply not release it and hoping people forget about the LTE version?  I honestly don't know what is going on.

Several websites said the release was suppose to the (yesterday) 9/27/2109, but it seems this day was for the Bluetooth.  The Bluetooth is not acceptable, as there are time I don't want to carry my phone and yet not be out of touch.

It just seems really strange that Samsung - till now - never seemed shy about releasing dates on when someone could pre-order a product.  OK, at least, for the products I follow.  Why the delay for the Active2 LTE?

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yelbec
Astronaut

Re: Wanting to buy the Samsung Active2 LTE watch. Can't find any information on it sale date.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go to the product page on Samsung's website, the LTE version is finally listed for sale with an estimated ship date of Oct 25-Nov 1 depending on the color. Not sure the reason for a delay, but it's nice to finally see a timeframe. I ordered from Best Buy two weeks ago before they listed it as Sold Out, hopefully their shipping ETA is similar to Samsung.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wanting to buy the Samsung Active2 LTE watch. Can't find any information on it sale date.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time, we are unable to speculate about the release of future products, devices, and or updates.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I don't find anywhere I asked anyone to speculate about the release of the Active 2 LTE watch in my original posting.  Did I?

I'm asking if anyone knows (not speculates) what is going on with the Active 2 LTE watch.  Has Samsung decided never to release it?  Did it fail FDA or FCC licensing?  I'm just wondering what the Samsung Community knows is all.

userVPf3Sngtx9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No... you didn't ask anyone to speculate. SamsungZell probably didn't read you original post
-finalrecursion
Astronaut

Re: Wanting to buy the Samsung Active2 LTE watch. Can't find any information o..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They released both yesterday. I was just at Best buy and they had the LTE

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

Re: Wanting to buy the Samsung Active2 LTE watch. Can't find any information o..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Very interesting.  When I checked the Chicago Best Buy store they were saying nope not availalbe.  No word, no date, no one knows, who knows, and so on and so forth.  Each store had a different wording of "get out of here kid and ask for a real product."

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello again,

Which Best Buy were you at?  Do you have their phone number?  Even if it isn't in my area, I could call and order it over the phone or something.  I like the idea of Best Buy as they might have an unlocked version.

userwYTXTNcIPK
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What Best Buy was that?  You sure it was not the bluetooth version?   Or not the Samsung Active 2 LTE?

useroOOR3m6GX4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A Best Buy here in Virginia actually had a display ticket for the Samsung Active 2 LTE. But when my husband and I wanted to purchase it, they told us there was none in stock and only could pre-order through online. I've called about 5 different Best Buys near here and none have them in stock. 

user4E7ordadrW
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I was on the Best Buy website for buying the watch:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-galaxy-watch-active2-smartwatch-44mm-stainless-steel-lte-unlock...

Best Buy took my money already.  I think by law they have to deliver within 30 days of billing a credit card.  This is one reason why Amazon and other companies don't bill till the item ships.  Wish Best Buy did the same.  The watch cost me US$500 for the watch and the taxes.