cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Warranty Coverage

My Active 2 smartwatch failed 3 months after purchase. I was informed that it was under warranty and sent it to the repair center. I was was charged $200 for what should have been a warranty repair. The tech diagnosed my 4 month old Active 2 smartwatch as having "liquid damage" and claimed that liquid damage is not covered under warranty. You advertise the watch as water resistant and suitable for swimming. The only time that the watch was exposed to water, was in a Hot Tub. There was no other damage to the watch. I have requested a refund of the repair cost. I will be posting my experience on social media shortly if I have not received a refund. Please help me out. Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Warranty Coverage

Defective manufacturer's seal equals no warranty for customer. We had the same issue. <edit>

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Warranty Coverage

I had the exaxt same experience. I refused to pay the $219 for the repair so they sent my watch back to me. I tried calling to talk with several customer service representatives since the watch has a swimming feature on it but the watch isn't covered if it has water damage. They have the worst customer service ever.