cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUPEp8kUWSW
Asteroid

Warranty help

Where do I ship back galaxy warranty active to for warranty servicing in the USA? I'm now based overseas and want to get my watch fixed by Samsung USA. Please assist.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Warranty help

I would suggest reaching out to a Certified Samsung Repair Center to get that information you can use the link below to locate one and contact them they will be able to give you best information on repairs

Hope they are able to help you

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
userUPEp8kUWSW
Asteroid

Hi there, thanks for the responses. I could not find any service center using zip codes in Boston, LA and Missouri where I have friends and family. It kept saying ring up the 1800 number. Any chance I can contact the service center guys via email? Any help would be much appreciated, I've got a friend heading to the states next week who can ship for me when he's there or I can just ship it directly from here in Australia and the service center can send it back to a friend in the USA who'll bring it over for me.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userUPEp8kUWSW If you weren't able to find a location in their area then we recommend calling into 1800 Samsung and talk to the customer service. As for your friend in Australia, if he purchased his phone from the U.S. then he will need to be in the U.S. for Samsung to repair it. If they purchased outside the U.S. then they will have to get it repaired in that country of purchase. 

userUPEp8kUWSW
Asteroid

Just to clear up any confusion. I purchased this item direct when I was living in the USA from Samsung USA online. I have a Samsung account showing the purchase and remaining 9 months warranty period for the galaxy watch active. Just need to figure out which samsung repair center in the USA to send the watch back to. Would rather avoid a costly call back to the USA if anyone knows how to connect with Samsung via email it's appreciated!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you weren't able to find a location from link earlier then we recommend you call into 1800 Samsung and they can locate a service center for you take your phone into.