cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Watch 3 feature request: sync heart rate data with Samsung Health mobile app

I typically ride a bike outdoors a few hours per week. I like to use the Samsung Health mobile app on my phone since it mounts on my bike handlebars, and I can quickly glance at my screen to see my current speed, time spent biking, distance, etc. 

If I use the Samsung Health mobile app to track my cycling, I do not see any heartrate information on the app anywhere.

If I use my Galaxy Watch 3 to track my cycling, then I do not see my speed/distance/time on the phone (I would have to check my watch to see this info, which is impractical to do while cycling).

Ideally, I would start a biking session on my Watch 3, and then have the mobile app automatically sync with the Samsung Health mobile app so that I can get 100% of the data synced (i.e. speed/distance/time displayed on my mobile app + heart rate data from my watch).

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Watch 3 feature request: sync heart rate data with Samsung Health mobile app

Which phone are you using? 

The watch should upload the workout information to Samsung Health after the workout has ended. 

If you want to see the info on your phone live, you should open Samsung Health on the phone and start a bicycling workout. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Watch 3 feature request: sync heart rate data with Samsung Health mobile app

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8. 

Yes, if I start the bicycling workout using the Samsung Health App I can see the info on my phone live. But at the end of the workout, I do not see any heartrate data from my watch attached to the biking data.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Yeah, unfortunately recording the workout on the phone won't use the watch's heart rate monitor information.