Original topic:

Watch 4 Classic: What do I lose moving from Note 20 Ultra to a Sony Xperia Pro-I

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 08:15 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello,

Presently, I have both a Note 20 5G Ultra 512GB phone and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 46mm.

Because Samsung discontinued the Note line and micro SD slot, I'm considering moving to the Sony Xperia Pro-I. It has a micro SD slot (up to 1TB), which I use every day.

Should I move, what functionality will I lose by moving from the Note 20 Ultra to the Sony Xperia Pro-I?

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wireless charging samsung UI is about all the sony phone has great reviews and camera seems better than any smartphone
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello and thank you for the reply. I was meaning what I would lose between the watch and phone. Thanks.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had previously a Sony Xperia Z3c (and now a Google Pixel 4) paired with my GW. I understand that with a Samsung phone the watch synchronizes more data with the phone. Such as Reminders and Alarms. For me these are separated and so are silent modes. Calendar data is automatically transferred from the phone to the watch. The watch can use the information (both native Calendar and Watchmaker watchfaces), but I can't edit on the watch. SMS can be replied to and created from the wath.

I can read email content but not edit.

0 Likes