Original topic:

Watch 4 Classic vs Watch 3

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Mick Chan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just upgraded to watch 4 classic LTE from Watch 3 LTE, very disappointed.

Battery  : Watch 3 can last for 2~3 days, Watch 4 only 1.5 day

Tiles : Watch 4 doesn't have full month view

Speed : Watch 4 slower than watch 3 a lot

Watch 4 some functions haven't bring from watch 3, such as translator, floor monitor...etc

Please have some bug fix and nice improve next update

0 Likes
7 Replies
LBee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the watch 4 and don't have any of your issues, you should probably do a reset and start over...
0 Likes
Mick Chan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I restart it every night after recharge it

You said you didn't have my issues, have you got the Watch 3? If not, you will never know the difference.

Watch 3 all the response is at once, Watch 4 need to wait 0.5~1second, and message with picture or emoji, it will take more then 5 seconds, it made me always need to turn on my phone and check messages.

I think this is wear OS problem, Tizen is very smooth

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, so sorry your are experiencing this with your watch's power consumption. There are several reasons why your Galaxy Watch may be experiencing battery drain or have decreased battery life. For example, certain apps can increase battery consumption. Keep reading to learn more about how to increase your watch's battery life. Try these steps here to maximize battery life: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Please let me know if this helps with your battery life.

0 Likes
Mick Chan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The Watch 4, I only have pre-installed apps by Samsung, I use the watch 4 for notification and step counter only and restart it everyday after fully charge

0 Likes
user1LqviwCSFM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the Tiles issue, too: the full month view, and the altimeter, both disappeared. I could swear that they were there at first. Now they aren't even available to add.
0 Likes
LBee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
You have to do a reset...maybe a soft reset...
0 Likes
userD7sd4jj0DE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I noticed (and hated) the disappearance of the full-month tile as well.  Forgot to mention that in my post below.  I'm linking it for the moderator's reference in case someone at Samsung is listening.  Here are  12 Reasons  I returned the GW4 and went back to my GW3. 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/12-Reasons-I-m-returning-the-GW4Classic-and-Going-B...

0 Likes