Original topic:

Watch 4 Questions

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 12:19 PM)
Mercusio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why is it every day when I go out to run and try to give Bixby my first voice command, the "Listening" comes up but it doesn't work. Then after two attempts, it then repeatedly says "something went wrong. Try again later.". And no matter how much later I try, the only way to fix is reboot the watch. This kills my time to excercise. Do I have to reboot every time I first use Bixby after EVERY charging? Also, I can't find Samsung Smartthings on the new Google version of the Watch store at all. What is very frustrating is that when you use the Wear app on a Samsung phone, and then go into the new watch app store, if you manually search for ANY words, it shows mixes of all types of apps, like phone apps. Do I have to add "watch" to the front of EVERY app search like "watch version of Smartthings"? That's just dumb. Even then I see apps for "watch cool videos on your phone. How about Samsung Wear deep linking us into the app store with a filter to show ONLY apps that work with the currently active watch... that would be smart, right?

Update: after posting this and going for a run, I received a notice on my watch: "smartthings has been installed. Launch app?" That's spooky. Its not on the app store, not on my watch, but NOW it is! Weird.
2 Replies
KennCann
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow!! I didn't think that anybody actually STILL used Bixby....

I guess NOW you're going to find out why the rest of us disabled it on our phones. HaHa!!

If you need help disabling it, let me know and I'll quickly walk you through the process.
0 Likes
Mercusio
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I like a voice input for smartthings on my watch. I press the side button and control IOT. That's all.
0 Likes