Original topic:

Watch 4 overheating, been at Samsung repair for weeks

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 06:32 PM)
userQkeF7gxq7X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My new Watch 4 has been overheating from day 1.  Support forced me to send it in for service instead of offering to replace.  It's been weeks and all I get from them is "Please be advised that your Samsung service ticket XXXXX as been placed on a temporary hold due to an unavailable part. Parts will available within 7 days."

Now I get this "Please be advised that your Samsung SM-R895UZKDXAA was not repaired. The unrepaired unit will be returned to you and the expected ship date is 10/13/2021"

No explanation! Do not buy this product!
4 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be to not know why your repair was canceled and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your ticket number in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

The watch would not be coming back to you.  That's an automatic message that is sent out.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userQkeF7gxq7X
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
So how do I get my refund? I was given a RMA with instructions to send it back. If I don't get it back how can I send it in for the tefund?
0 Likes
userBV2CX3ZuXU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy Watch kept overheating since purchase. They received my watch for repair  on 9/7/21. They said its not fixable and I will receive a refund/replacement. As of 10/18/2021,  they keep canceling my ticket for my refund without a reason and they don't let you know. You have to keep calling them about an update. I am still without my watch, refund/replacement and i still don't know WHY my ticket keep getting canceled.  Customer Service seems to not know either. Good Luck with your process.