Original topic:

Watch 4 skin rash underneath watch face and band

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 01:39 AM)
usereNk2nIuNi3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

I have developed a rash under the watch face and beneath the silicone wristband after wearing a galaxy watch 4 for a month. 

I have already been through the Samsung procedure and will not be given a refund as my product is in full working order. 

I'd just like to post this to make people aware that this is a product with faulty design that Samsung will not refund you for.

Dont buy it.

5 Replies
CubZeke
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It sounds like there are multiple factor to consider as to why you are experiencing these issues. I've personally don't think the product is faulty whatsoever. I've been wearing mine since August and have had no issues. I periodically disinfect my watchband and watch with alcohol wipes and let dry.
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is why there's warning labels everywhere for people to be aware of for potential allergens or other health conditions.

The product isn't faulty for your body functions. It just makes you likely allergic or putting stress on your body over-tightening or scraping the watch over your wrist multiple times.
0 Likes
userX7ON9LklRD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
You could try showering, might help the wrist.. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Calder-Cay
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
No issues here, with our Galaxy watches ... though ours have leather bands.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I know how disappointing it is to receive a rash from your new watch. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have. http://bit.ly/2XERsky If the PM link is not working for you, you can click on my name and send me a private message directly from my profile.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes