Original topic:

Watch 4 wont delete voicemail notification

(Topic created: 12-06-2021 05:26 AM)
Members_wXSyHeK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the watch 4 and it has a voicemail notification that cannot be deleted. I have called vm from my watch and my phone - each time the vm box is empty. I have cleared the data from my phone app on my phone, didnt work. I have reset my watch to default settings and it worked for about an hour. This is more annoying than anything. Anyone have an answer?

4 Replies
All4dom
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having the same problem with watch @samsung
0 Likes
westcoastinmike
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Had this problem with my watch 3 and then it showed up again with my watch 4. Super annoying. I have T Mobile in the US
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. Do you buy any chance have NumberSync for AT&T or Digits from T-Mobile on your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Wolflingdaddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

None of the solutions posted work. T-Mobile says they don't have a solution either. It's obviously in T-Mobile's system- theirs is the only carrier that I see mentioned. I just got off the phone with them- I'm probably going in to get it replaced- it's less than a month old.

0 Likes