Original topic:

Watch 4

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 07:49 AM)
Ragnar77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Galaxy watch 4 will pair to phone but will not sign into Samsung or Google account. Is anyone else having this problem?
0 Likes
11 Replies
cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have not had any issues with that. I would factory reset the watch and re-pair it. I am guessing you used the Samsung wearables app to make sure the watch is running the latest update?
0 Likes
Ragnar77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have already tried resetting the watch reloading the wearables app. No matter what I do it just won't work. Can not update the watch because it won't sign into Samsung or Google.
0 Likes
cchat9000
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
When you say sign in just want to make sure I am understanding correct are you meaning in your accounts section of the phone settings?
0 Likes
Ragnar77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, when I look on my Samsung account to watch it's not signed in. Also, the watch keeps trying to sign into my Samsung account. It won't let the watch sync with my Google account either. The watch will pair with my phone but I can't download anything or update the watch.
0 Likes
Ragnar77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
When I try to update the watch it says registration failed.
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Trying adding email account that you are using for Samsung account to google play store or google mail on the phone.  Then remove the old email.  Reset the watch and start pairing with the phone.

0 Likes
Ragnar77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have tried everything I know to do, and everything y'all told me to do and nothing works. Bring back tizen, wear os is useless.
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

You might want to factory RESET the watch, and try the initial watch setup with the phone again. Watch the setup if it's transfering Samsung account during setup.  It should be automatic.  Also check your Galaxy wearable app on the phone if you login....tap on 3 horizontal lines to goto next screen and tap to picture at the top right corner to see your email info which will be link to the watch during setup.  If you cannot setup, you might want to visit Samsung Store or Best Buy near you. 

0 Likes
Ragnar77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I went today to Best Buy to The Geek Squad and they could not fix the problem. I'm going to factory reset my phone and watch and give it one more try. I also called Samsung support and they told me to give it time to sync with my account. If it doesn't by Monday I supposed to call them back.
0 Likes