Original topic:

Watch 5 Pro Outlook Email Count

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 03:16 PM)
CreekHead
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

The Outlook email count complication on my Watch 5 Pro is never correct. The app below shows 2 unread which is correct. The complication shows 6. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted phone and watch, cleared cache and data, and nothing works. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with the Outlook complication on your Galaxy 5 Pros watch face not work and would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please try another watch face and see if you still experience these symptoms? This will allow us to rule out a software symptoms in the watch face itself.

0 Likes
CreekHead
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It seems to be this way with all watch faces. I've even noticed that if I open the Outlook app on my phone it may have 3 unread emails but if I open the Outlook app on my watch, it may only show 1 or 2. The Outlook calendar rarely shows the up next event on the complication. My work account doesn't allow me to use the Google apps for mail and calendar so I rely on Outlook. I have tried to work with Microsoft to fix the issue but they never resolve it.
0 Likes