Original topic:

Watch 5 Pro and S22 Ultra constantly stop tracking activity

(Topic created: 10-05-2023 12:21 PM)
MikePhillips
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've spent over 10 hours trying to resolve this issue. I've reset and reinstalled multiple times. On the online support with 2 open tickets. I went into a local on-site support location. I've been extremely patient. I'm at the end of my rope. Samsung does not seem to care and has done nothing to follow up on the tickets. One support person told me to mail the devices in and maybe in 14 to 15 days I would get resolution. Really, why not provide immediate working devices and allow sending in the deffective ones without having a customer down for weeks ? What kind of support is this ? I paid for top quality watch and phone. I would suggest Samsung changes it's support model. 
5 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
You need to allow unrestricted battery use for both apps or battery optimizer will interrupted apps. I had same issue with decom app for glucose monitoring. Go under battery optimization and set app use to unrestricted.
0 Likes
MikePhillips
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank You ! I assume you are referring to changing the Samsung Wear and Samsung Health apps battery settings. I just altered these 2 and will see what happens ! Greatly appreciate the response !
0 Likes
MikePhillips
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks . Tried this and the tracking still stalls. Samsung support is dismive to a large degree after spending many days filling their direction. Support basically wants to have me mail it in and be without a device for who know how long.
0 Likes
MikePhillips
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Here we go. I now have 2 watch 5 Pros, 2 Sansung phones. Having to run my own validation as Samsung refuses to provide validation data on the inaccurate watch.
MikePhillips
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
No resolution to date. Disappointing. There needs to be a fix to accurately auto detect eliptical and steps. Offered to help validate ... no fix.
0 Likes