JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 6 Classic Sleep tracking not showing additional information

(Topic created: 12-31-2023 07:20 AM)
Meeche62
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi all. Up until last night my sleep tracking worked just fine. Now when I go to that app it shows the very first screen but won't go past that. So I can only see how long I've slept and nothing beyond that screen, it doesn't give any other information. When I tap on it it will sometimes briefly flash to past the first screen then right back to it. My Bluetooth and WiFi are both enabled. Anyone else have this problem? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
gnarTriip
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Can't open my sleep scores so I uninstalled samsung health (which just deletes the updates) and now I can view my sleep scores. This stinks bcuz I really enjoy the sleep scores on my watch to see how I'm sleeping. Please update samsung health!
Mestisoboy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello all,

in the morning when I wake up now, when I tap the half-moon icon to check last nights sleep, it crashes. It'll pop up briefly with no data. If I keep trying to open it, eventually it populates the data but still crashes.

If I check wearable on my S23 Ultra before the data populates on the watch, it shows no sleep data. When I finally get the watch to populate the data (even though it's still crashing right after opening), I can continue on my phone.  I've factory reset the watch and also cleared the data / cache in Wearable on my phone. It seemed to fix it for a day or so. Now it's back again.

Steps, stress and heartrate are all working fine. It's just the half-moon icon that opens the sleep record that crashes.

My watch 4 Classic never had a problem. This new watch 6 Classic was fine for 5 months.

Anyone have this problem? What's the fix?

Thanks in advance.

Sunnyhith
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am facing similar issue. Resetting watch worked temporarily but issue occurs again.
userTgUIXBqo4i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same with my watch. 

Ric221
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

Had the same issue. But watch fixed itself with a power off cycle. Currently working as it should be.

RyanSr
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just a thought, restart the phone, watch and be sure to Galaxy health app is updated. Sometimes it helps
Members_YgBykBL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

same here, crashing on access attempt

Options
Galaxy Watch
Same. Have you reported through Samsung Members?
rubberpancake88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same
0 Likes
rubberpancake88
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

So if you Uninstall Samsung Health from the watch and then it'll ask to update. Don't update it and your sleep icon should work.

0 Likes