JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 6 Classic Sleep tracking not showing additional information

(Topic created: 12-31-2023 07:20 AM)
Meeche62
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi all. Up until last night my sleep tracking worked just fine. Now when I go to that app it shows the very first screen but won't go past that. So I can only see how long I've slept and nothing beyond that screen, it doesn't give any other information. When I tap on it it will sometimes briefly flash to past the first screen then right back to it. My Bluetooth and WiFi are both enabled. Anyone else have this problem? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
22 Replies
StatikBlue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same happens on Galaxy Watch 5. Started last week. Did all the restart, reset, updates, clear cache and data. Once the watch is restored everything works fine until it updates the Samsung Health app then we're back in the same boat, sleep tracking crashes when trying to open it on the watch. Not only that but the sleep data transfered to the watch is all messed up. Shows 13hrs of sleep when only slept for 6hrs.

Hopefully a fix comes down the pipeline soon

mpatrickriley
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just occurred for me today as well. Watch 6 Classic on Pixel 7 Pro.

0 Likes
Members_ETE3cPp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same Issue. (GW6, Note 20 Ultra) Power cycled both. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. I can see my sleep data If I open Samsung Health on my phone, so it seems to be collecting data at least. Just crashes immediately after trying to open on the watch.

0 Likes