Original topic:

Watch 6 face, not filling screen

(Topic created: 06-15-2024 02:08 PM)
userR9qdKbxJVg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi, I just upgraded to the Galaxy watch 6. I have noticed that some of the watch faces that I that I purchased on the Google Play Store for the watch 6 do not fill the full screen. The black bezel around the outer edge is thicker than what the actual bezel appears to be. Is there a way to fix this?
3 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have Michael Kors smartwatch, and it doesn't fill the whole face either from its app, I'm thinking because that's because the watch face app sensors are being protected from accidental touches. Can you change the bezel? I was thinking about getting the 6 Samsung watch 44mm one. And do you like it?
0 Likes
userR9qdKbxJVg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi, so far I really like the watch 6. I have the 40 mm. So far, I have not found any way to change the bezel or to enlarge the watch face to fit the bezel more.
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can't enlarge the face in Google it but, could be wrong . Choose av dark screen that's what i do and customize the dial and mini apps with colors is what I do with my Mk watch, On Amazon I saw really nice fancy bezels and watch bands. This is what Google said/

Use a watch face with larger fonts: There are many watch faces available for download in the Galaxy Wearable app. Try browsing through the selection and choosing one that has larger fonts for easier readability.

So try finding another one Facer app was recommended.