Original topic:

Watch Active 2 touch screen not working and scrolls through apps and menus

(Topic created on: 2/3/21 4:55 PM)
userMwbB4M3C2e
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My active 2 was working just fine until a few hours ago when all of a sudden the touch screen became completely unresponsive and the watch vibrates and goes in and out of apps and menus. I can't turn it off, I have restarted it multiple times, and nothing has changed. I'm pretty annoyed because there don't seem to be any solutions for this online either.

3 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. Service would be recommended if completing a factory reset does not work or is not possible. Please send a private message with the full model code and serial or IMEI number of the watch. These can be located in small print on the back of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just started having the same problem. Vibrating sporadically for no reason. Certain sections of the screen are no longer responsive to swipes or taps. Scrolling through widget screens by itself. Physical buttons take forever to respond to presses. This is a mess, and it's odd we're both seeing the problem around the same time. Going to PM Samsung as directed above.
0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Question: Do you, by any chance, use your watch while swimming?
0 Likes