Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_r1fAgwU
Constellation

Watch Burn

20190811_013824.jpg

IMG950825.jpg

My watch burned me really badly and it wont go away. I have no idea what to do and I'm kind of freaking out. It hurts and it's getting worse.

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch Burn

I'm so sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Samsung_r1fAgwU
Constellation

I sent you a private message

@SamsungAdam wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_r1fAgwU  are you using the original watch band? Do you normally have sensitive skin or reactions to synthetic or metal materials? That looks very painful indeed, so sorry to hear about this! 😭

userrXEC7uKVhP
Constellation

How in the world did that happen?

How in the world did that happen?

Highlighted
userx3Gb7aDHCN
Constellation

Would put some calendula cream on there or at least some...

Would put some calendula cream on there or at least some coconut oil. You could put plastic wrap over coconut oil to leave on overnight. It'll be much better in the morning. Can put calendula on several times a day. Sorry you have this injury!

DaytonsFinest
Constellation

Mines did the same thing to me! Wow I wonder what that is...

Mines did the same thing to me! Wow I wonder what that is and why it's doing this! It went away after months of using coconut oil but still

userx3Gb7aDHCN
Constellation

I just remembered having a reaction like that to a ring t...

I just remembered having a reaction like that to a ring that had a nickel band. Maybe there's nickel in your band and you have an allergy to it. I now avoid nickel.

userjxUKunjMBx
Asteroid

Happened to as well had to stop wearing my watch for a wh...

Happened to as well had to stop wearing my watch for a while and it healed up

userjxUKunjMBx
Asteroid

Here a pic of mine as well its crazy

Here a pic of mine as well its crazy