cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Watch Design Idea

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I stopped wearing  wristwatch when I began carrying a smart phone. I was excited about the Galaxy Watch because of the ability to use it for phone calls (though it is not very good for that purpose because of mic/speaker quality issues) and boimetrics; but realized I do not like the design. Therefore, below is my idea for a newer, more effecient design.

As of now we can only wear a wristwatch on the top or bottom of our wrist. To see it we must turn our hand to an awkward position. If you place your palm flat on your stomach and look at your wrist your hand is in a more comfortable position. A new, revolutionary design would have the watch face on the side of your wrist making it more comfortable to see. Any bio monitoring sensors could wrap around in the band.

If something like this already exists, I have not yet heard of it but would be very interested in checking it out.

Thank you for taking the time to read my idea. Have a great day.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch Design Idea

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch Design Idea

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post