cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajuribe88
Asteroid

Watch Face

I have been trying to make changes on my watch from phone app and I don't see any charges. I've tried more than several times to change watch face and nothing.

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Watch Face

What phone are you using? and what phone app are you using? 

SleepyTheDon
Asteroid

sometimes turning It off then on works

Highlighted
OGBrock
Cosmic Ray

which watch is it?

Romesr
Cosmic Ray

Make sure your using the wearable app your bluetooth connected the wearable app will let you know if you're device is connected

ajuribe88
Asteroid

I have the galaxy watch it's connected to bluetooth. I have deleted and reinstalled app yet faces don't load.

ajuribe88
Asteroid

I'm using galaxy wearable app and have a note 8

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Here is more information on how to download and customize watch faces. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080308/

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userM60gSKccqh
Constellation

Does the watch show up in the Waerable app? I used to have issues, was the watch plugin required by the Wearable app. Once properly installed, watch faces could be changed using the app.