cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Watch/Galaxy watch iphone app problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Samsung Galaxy watch, model #SM-R810, serial number RFAN20LG84T, One UI version 1.5, Tizen version 4.0.0.7, Software version R810XXU1DTA4, Knox 2.4, Knox Tizen Wearable SDK 2.4.0, SE for Tizen 2.0.0, TIMA 3.0.0. I had it paired to my iphone XS model number MTAG2LL/A running IOS 13.6. I tried downloading a new watch face with the Galaxy watch app, it asked me to sign in, but kept coming up with an unable to connect error (error 3015). After multiple tries, I decided to delete the app and re-download the app. Now the app won't connect to the watch at all. The phone's bluetooth settings shows that it is connected to the watch, but with the app, I get to the screen to select which watch I have, select it, get the spinning wheel but it never connects. I've reset the watch, it still won't connect, so I've had to bypass connecting it to my Iphone. A fix would be appreciated.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constellation

Re: Watch/Galaxy watch iphone app problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I removed the app from my phone, "forgot" my watch from the bluetooth settings on my phone. Reset the watch and reinstalled the app on my phone. That seems to have fixed my problems.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried forgetting the watch from the Bluetooth settings and repairing the watch completely from the start with the Galaxy Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I removed the app from my phone, "forgot" my watch from the bluetooth settings on my phone. Reset the watch and reinstalled the app on my phone. That seems to have fixed my problems.

Thanks

View solution in original post