cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userxWSeD2cl0n
Constellation

Watch Night Time Brightness

I just bought a Galaxy Active 2 Watch. Everything seems to be working well so far, but i only have one problem at the moment. At night even at the lowest setting of 1 its still way too bright. Is there any chance that we could get a software update to make the screen more dim for night time use? I think this could be useful on the phones as well Smiley Wink Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Watch Night Time Brightness

@userxWSeD2cl0n wrote:

I just bought a Galaxy Active 2 Watch. Everything seems to be working well so far, but i only have one problem at the moment. At night even at the lowest setting of 1 its still way too bright. Is there any chance that we could get a software update to make the screen more dim for night time use? I think this could be useful on the phones as well Smiley Wink Thanks

It might be possible that software update would be release but most people won't now this.  Use another watch face that is good enough during the day or night.  Are you using automatic brightness on your watch?

Highlighted
userxWSeD2cl0n
Constellation

Re: Watch Night Time Brightness

Honestly I think everyone would dim their screens more if they could. Just now i was watching Netflix with my sister, and i noticed my watch cause a glare on the tv screen. I realize that i could turn the screen off, but it would be nice if i could just turn it down a bit. Just like the classic analog watches with the lume paint on them. Their just bright enough so that you can go camping, to the movies, or even just walking down the street without lighting up the whole neighborhood.

I think we should start a poll to see how many people would like the option to dim their screens more.

I was on auto brightness, but even with it off it doesn't get any dimmer. The watch face that i use is the LBD Military Watch Face which is mostly black with yellow lines. 

Thanks for your quick response though!